Key Features of ZetaView® QUATT:
Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) with ZetaView® QUATT means:
- Choice of different fluorescence settings per standard operating procedure (SOP).
- 4 lasers installed with the wavelengths: 405nm, 488nm, 520nm, 640nm
- Sensitive CMOS camera that makes it efficient to see small nanoparticles in fluorescence
- Option of combining Zeta Potential NTA (Z-NTA) and Fluorescence NTA (F-NTA) functions in one
Typical Application of ZetaView® QUATT:
- Determining the absolute concentration of all particles in scatter mode.
- Tracking marked biologic nanoparticles using fluorescence mode.
- By using four lasers within a SOP assisted sequence, it is possible to differentiate between four different fluorescence dyes in the same sample. Phenotyping of tetraspanins for instance, on vesicles and viruses is facilitated, positive and isotype control as well. To prepare instrument settings, standard EVs may be used (HBM HansaBioMed).
- Very short measuring times. Over 1000 particles can be analyzed in as little as 60 seconds
- Ready-to-use calibration standard
- Recovery of samples
- Can measure 11 distinct positions offering a more representative analysis than single-point measurements
- Results are outlier-free
- Low bleach technology Described as a sensitive CMOS camera combined with high filtering capability and short illumination time, this provides ZetaView® with a high F-NTA sensitivity. F-NTA in turn provides specific information about subpopulations in the sample
- Fully automatic focusing of the optics keeps video quality constant, removes subjective user input bias and saves the user time in preparing the instrument for use
- Quartz cell channel and easy to clean
- Standard operating practice methodology
- Applicable in the good manufacturing practice range
- Installation Qualification (IQ) / Operational Qualification (OQ) / Performance Qualification (PQ)
- No high-cost consumables – just syringes and reference standards for scattering and fluorescence measurements
Additional Benefits with ZetaView ® QUATT NTA:
- 4 fluorescence channels per sample
- Laser and fluorescence channels can be switched easily by just one mouse click
- Upgradable from PMX-120 BASIC to PMX-220 TWIN or PMX-420 QUATT