Marcador de proteinas Smg MAS (11-180 kDa) is a ready-to-use three-colour protein standard with 12 pre-stained proteins covering a wide range molecular weight from 10 to 245 kDa. Proteins are covalently coupled with a blue chromophore except for two reference bands (one green and one red band at 25 kDa and 75 kDa respectively) when separated on SDS-PAGE (Tris-glycine buffer). It is designed for monitoring protein separation during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, verification of Western transfer efficiency on membranes (PVDF, nylon, or nitrocellulose) and for approximating the size of proteins. The ladder is supplied in gel loading buffer and is ready to use. Available in a pack of 5 with 500ml in each tube.
CAT No.: SMGBM-1LP
Volume: 500ml each tube
Size Range: 11-180kDa
Contents: Approximately 0.1~0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer (20 mM Tris-phosphate, pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2 % SDS, 0.2 mM Dithiothreitol, 3.6 M Urea, and 15 % (v/v) Glycerol).
Features of SMG MAS Protein Marker (11-180kDa) from Solmeglas:
- Solutions are prepared to be ready to load
- Visible during run time
- Bands have precisely defined sizes
- 25 and 72 kDa have brighter intensity for aiding in identification
- 3 ul or 5 ul per loading for clear visualization during electrophoresis on 15-well or 10- well mini-gel, respectively.
- 5~2.5 ul per well for general Western transferring. Apply more for thicker (> 1.5 mm) or larger gel.
- Store at 25°C for up to 2 weeks, 4°C for up to 3 months and -20°C for long term storage
- Under suggested conditions, PLUS Protein Ladder resolves 12 major bands in 15% SDS- PAGE (Trisglycine buffer) and after Western blotting to nitrocellulose membrane.
no rating based on votes
Marcador de proteinas Smg MAS (11-180 kDa)